Arc Rating 40 Cal/cm2 Kit Includes:
- Double layer WESTEX UltraSoft® garments
- 35" length jacket, military collar, covered zipper front closure; storm flap with VELCRO® closure, NOMEX® wristlets
- Bib overalls, adjustable bib straps with fastex buckles and elastic for comfort, reach-in pockets, covered zipper fly closure, 2 button closures at side/waist, zipper leg openings with expandable gore
- The hood includes a patented battery powered cooling system (8 AA batteries included) which produces 80 cfm of air for comfort in hot environments and decreases fogging of lens. Replaceable tinted lens meets ANSI Z87.1, a dielectric hard cap is included with flannel hood bag. The hood may be used with or without the cooling system.
- Flannel hood bag
- The 600 denier lightweight water repellent Nylon 13" high x 24" width x 13" deep equipment bag has a zipper closure and 24" x 14" inner pocket with VELCRO® closure; the handling straps have a snapped keeper.
- Safety glasses and ear plugs
- Jacket and bib size: Medium through 3XLarge
NFPA 70E requires the entire body to be equally covered.
Warning: Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.