Arc Rating 40 Cal/cm2 Kit Includes:
- Double layer WESTEX UltraSoft® garments
- 35" length jacket, military collar, covered zipper front closure; storm flap with VELCRO® closure, NOMEX® wristlets
- Bib overalls, adjustable bib straps with fastex buckles and elastic for comfort, reach-in pockets, covered zipper fly closure, 2 button closures at side/waist, zipper leg openings with expandable gore
- Hood with dielectric hard cap and replaceable tinted lens with anti-fog coating, lens meets ANSI Z87.1
- Flannel hood bag
- The 600 denier lightweight water repellent Nylon 13" high x 24" width x 13" deep equipment bag has a zipper closure and 24" x 14" inner pocket with VELCRO® closure; the handling straps have a snapped keeper.
- Safety glasses and ear plugs
- Jacket and bib size: Medium through 3XLarge
NFPA 70E requires the entire body to be equally covered.
Warning: Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.