- Hazard Risk Category 4
- Multi-layer KEVLAR® and NOMEX®IIIA construction
- Patented battery powered cooling system (8 AA batteries included) produces 80 cfm of air for comfort in hot environments and decreases lens fogging
- Hood may be used with or without cooling system
- Battery operated headlamp attaches to front crown of hood with VELCRO® (batteries included)
- Replaceable tinted lens with anti-fog coating
- Lens meets ANSI Z87.1
- Dielectric hard cap included
NFPA 70E requires the entire body to be equally covered. Leggings must be worn with the hood and long coat option.
Warning: Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.