Arc Rating 40 Cal/cm2 Kit Includes:
- Double layer WESTEX UltraSoft® garments
- 50" length coat, military collar, covered zipper front closure; storm flap with VELCRO® closure, NOMEX® wristlets
- 19" length legging with VELCRO® closure and pull tab for quick removal
- The hood includes a patented battery powered cooling system (8 AA batteries included) which produces 80 cfm of air for comfort in hot environments and decreases fogging of lens. Replaceable tinted lens meets ANSI Z87.1, a dielectric hard cap is included with flannel hood bag. The hood may be used with or without the cooling system.
- Flannel hood bag
- The 600 denier lightweight water repellent Nylon 13" high x 24" width x 13" deep equipment bag has a zipper closure and 24" x 14" inner pocket with VELCRO® closure; the handling straps have a snapped keeper.
- Safety glasses and ear plugs
- Stock available in select sizes
- Fits heights up to 6'2"
NFPA 70E requires the entire body to be equally covered. Leggings must be worn with the hood and long coat option.
Warning: Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.