Arc Rating 40 Cal/cm2
- Double layer WESTEX UltraSoft® garments
- 50" length coat, military collar, covered zipper front closure; storm flap with VELCRO® closure, NOMEX® wristlets
- 19" length legging with VELCRO® closure and pull tab for quick removal
- Hood with dielectric hard cap and replaceable tinted lens with anti-fog coating, lens meets ANSI Z87.1
- Flannel hood bag
- The 600 denier lightweight water repellent Nylon 13" high x 24" width x 13" deep equipment bag has a zipper closure and 24" x 14" inner pocket with VELCRO® closure; the handling straps have a snapped keeper.
- Safety glasses and ear plugs
- Stock available in select sizes
- Fits heights up to 6'2"
NFPA 70E requires the entire body to be equally covered. Leggings must be worn with the hood and long coat option.
Warning: Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.